Depending on your query, there are number of different ways to get in touch.
You can contact us about any aspect of our work on public spending. For some queries, we may not be the best people to contact. Select an option from the following list to help you get further information:
- Our offices and locations
- General enquiries about us
- Raising a concern about public spending
- Making a complaint about our work
- Gaining access to your council’s accounts
- Enquiries about data protection, privacy and personal data
We will acknowledge your correspondence within five working days and will respond to your query as quickly as possible.
We welcome telephone calls in Welsh and English. You can also write to us in either Welsh or English and we will respond in the language you have used. Corresponding in Welsh will not lead to a delay.
For information on how we will manage your query, download our guide for correspondents.
Find out how to make a freedom of information request.