Equality and human rights
Making reasonable adjustments
Our Reasonable Adjustments Policy [PDF 153KB Opens in new window] explains our overall approach to making adjustments for people who have an impairment and who indicate that the way we carry out our functions might otherwise disadvantage them. In addition, we recognise that individuals with other protected characteristics may also require adjustments.
If you are likely to require any adjustments when dealing with us, please provide as much detail as you can about the type of adjustments you think you may need to the Wales Audit Office staff (or persons who provide services to the Wales Audit Office) that you are dealing with.
- Is there potential for discrimination or adverse impact with regard to the general equality duty, or for an infringement of human rights?
- Have all opportunities to eliminate discrimination, advance equality of opportunity, foster good relations and support human rights been taken?
- Performance Appraisal Scheme [PDF 201KB Opens in new window]
- Social Media Policy [PDF 194KB Opens in new window]
- Shared parental leave and shared parental pay policy [PDF 122KB Opens in new window]
- Capability policy [PDF 125KB Opens in new window]
- Reasonable adjustments policy [PDF 101KB opens in new window]