Tenders and contracts
Supplying Audit Wales
Find out how we buy goods and services and increase your chances of bidding for work.
Our contract opportunities are available at Sell2Wales, the national procurement website for Wales.
Sell2Wales includes all widely advertised contract opportunities valued both below and above the EU thresholds. It also has a direct link to the Find a Tender Service (FTS) where contracts above the EU thresholds must be published.
We encourage you as a supplier to register on Sell2Wales. The benefits include:
- free registration and access to the site
- using Supplier Finder, to promote your company to buyers
- email alerts of opportunities matching your business
- a search public sector and sub-contract notices
- opportunities to contact public sector and registered organisations
- access to resources to assist quoting and tendering.
Register against the categories relevant to the goods or services you supply, so that you only receive notifications about contract opportunities relevant to your field of work.
Recurring Contracts List
Our Recurring Contracts List identifies those contracts that Audit Wales tenders on a recurring basis. The list identifies the commodity, the current supplier/s, the expiry of the current arrangement and the contracting authority that tendered the agreement.
Terms and conditions for supplying goods or services
Our standard terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the supply of goods or services to Audit Wales. You can read these terms and conditions in the document below.