Mental health and wellbeing during COVID-19
December 2020 - During this webinar we heard how public services have adapted the services they provide during the pandemic as well as their successes and challenges.
The Coronavirus pandemic has inevitably had an effect on many people’s mental wellbeing to varying degrees.
From key health and social care workers on the frontline treating COVID hands on, to those shielding, living alone, or those volunteering in the community – everyone has been impacted by the virus.
In particular we focused on:
- Community based services working together to provide mental health support
- Supporting staff health and wellbeing
- How technology can be harnessed to overcome loneliness and social isolation
- What it’s like to lead organisations through a pandemic
- Different approaches to providing mental health support
As well as this we also heard from We are Platfform, who shared key messages from their ‘Lessons from Lockdown’ and provided a picture of mental health and wellbeing in Wales.